Voyager Sopris Learning® applications are tested and certified to operate on computers with the following recommended configurations. For the highest quality user experience, we recommend a computer system with one of the configurations listed below, a high-speed Internet connection, and sound capabilities. Please note additional recommendations for specific products.
- For LANGUAGE!® Live, the current version of Adobe Flash is required when using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Auto play should be enabled for Chrome and Safari for all Voyager Sopris Learning® applications. (Video, audio, and other animated images)
Voyager Sopris Learning® applications are supported on Chromebooks. However, due to the wide variety of hardware choices the user experience may vary. Generic minimum recommendations are:
It is highly recommended that customers test their Chromebooks with the Voyager Sopris Learning® applications they intend to use.
- Display: 11.6 inch
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
A list of specific Chromebook models used by Voyager Sopris Learning® for testing can be supplied upon request.
Voyager Sopris Learning® applications are available from the iTunes App Store
The following web-based applications are supported using an iPad with iOS 10.0+ and the current version of Safari browser for iPad:
- eBooks — Voyager Sopris Learning
- LANGUAGE!® Live Recorder
- Ticket to Read
LANGUAGE!® Live Users (additional requirements):
- LANGUAGE!® Live
- Step Up to Writing®
The following devices are not supported. However, some limited functionality may be available depending on the device. Please contact support if you have questions concerning specific devices or configurations.
- Adobe Flash is not required unless using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Wired 10/100/1000 or Wireless Network with 300kbps/concurrent user (700kbs bursts).
- Audio Input and Output via mini-jacks or USB.
- Headphone and microphone required. Please contact support for specific recommendations.
- Android mobile devices
- Windows mobile devices
- All other devices or configurations not otherwise listed
Call (800)-547-6747 between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (CST)